Random Neuron Firings

whatever happens to float through my brain at the time...

Friday, July 14, 2006

My Internet Friends

Can someone you've only met on the internet really be a friend? Sure, you may know about how her son broke his arm jumping on their bed, and how she took him to the ER and all the staff thought they were abusing him and questioned her and her husband like they were criminals... Sure, you may know her favorite movie or how she really prefers to watch TV than read... Sure, you may know all about what a jackass her boss is... But do you really know her? And if she had to choose between you and one of her other internet friends, whom would she choose?

ETA: I'm so embarrassed. Here it is, my first blog post, and I was getting all deep and stuff, and I totally screw up the pronouns. So I fixed it. I hope. I'm funny that way -- just can't leave poor grammar alone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toxigal said...

I choose you :)

3:04 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

I'd choose you too.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home