Random Neuron Firings

whatever happens to float through my brain at the time...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm to old for this

Last night I was up until 3 am. Now, I'm pretty much a night person. But I've somehow managed to give birth to 3 morning people. And my husband had to run an errand early this morning, leaving me to care for 3 boys, ages 5 and under, working on about 4 hrs sleep.

YAWN

Seriously, I was not one to pull a lot of all-nighters even in college. I'm definitely not in any shape to do anything like that now.

I need a nap. The sad thing is that I've already taken 2 (woefully inadequate) naps today. But The Baby kept waking interrupting them. And it's not even lunch time.

And I didn't get my chocolate chip pancakes this morning. *pout*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home