Random Neuron Firings

whatever happens to float through my brain at the time...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Um... ew.

So my darling husband shared with me today that our cat, Garfield, caught another rodent-type creature last night. We think maybe they're voles. Anyway, this time he decided he needed to share his trophy with us and brought it up to the hallway outside our bedroom.

Um... ew.

Thankfully, I was spared actually having to see it.

Now, apparently this was the third such rodent-type animal that Garfield had caught recently. My darling husband apparently neglected to tell me about one of these achievements because I only knew of one other incident. That one my darling husband did attempt to show me. I only looked long enough to determine that it's tail was too short to be a mouse.

I have to say that I'm a little worried about this. Because Garfield is not the most athletic of cats. This is a pretty standard picture of him. Doesn't exactly scream "champion mouser" (or should I say "voler"), does it? He's about 14 yrs old, so not exactly a spring chicken anymore. And to top it off, he has no front claws. So if he could manage to catch three of these things, exactly how many of them are there down in the basement???

Shudder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home